FULL SPECTRUM FAMILY MEDICINE
- Female Wellness Exams, including contraceptive management
- Male Wellness Exams
- ADOT Physicals - private pay only
- Arterial Brachial Index (ABI) testing - a test used to predict peripheral arterial disease.
- Spirometry - a simple lung function test.
- EKGs - electrocardiograms record the electrical activity of the heart, and may be used as part of a physical exam or to diagnose a more severe problem.
- Joint Injections - these injections are given in the shoulders, knees, and hips. We do not inject hands or feet.
- Trigger Point Injections
- Protime Monitoring
Phlebotomist/Lab Draws onsite!
Chronic Conditions Management
including but not limited to:
- Back Pain
- Heart Disease - Coronary artery disease, Congestive heart failure, Arrhythmias, etc
- Hyperlipidemia - cholesterol problems
- Hypertension - high blood pressure problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lung Disease - including Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Asthma, etc
- Prostate Disorders
- Skin Diseases - Eczema and Psoriasis
- Low Testosterone
- Thyroid Disease
- Urine Incontinence
Management of Acute Conditions
- Abdominal Pain
- Ear Infections
- Lung Infections - Pneumonia and Bronchitis
- Musculoskeletal Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections
AND Many More Other Services! This is just a short list of services offered in our offices. Call to speak with a staff member for details.